Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Just another busy day at work. Not much going on around here other than working all the time. Not many more days and I will be relaxing on the ship on my way to Mexico.

I went looking for something a little formal to wear for the captain's dinner but no luck tonight. I will look some more this weekend since I have a busy sechedule for the rest of the week.

Christy and I are going to go pick up pecans again on Saturday. We will get us some extra money for the holidays. Every little bit helps. I am also going to get some to put in the freezer for baking through out the year.

We will all be glued to the television on Saturday as Alabama plays Florida. It should be a really great game. Bama is favored to lose but we will see. If so that is alright since they had such a great year. You can't win them all.

I have things to do to get ready for work tomorrow so I will say so long for now. Maybe more in the morning.

2 comments:

Leann said...

I love pecans, but seem to hve developed an allergy to them. My system just won't tolerate them any longer.

I am jelous that you get to head to warmth when I am freezing...but I do not begrudge you the trip and the fun I know you will have, especially with your Mom.

denny said...

Pecans and who, do we both know that "LOVES" Pecan pies... Ah, good guess.

She is coming over tomorrow to look for pictures of Ralphs early years. I don't actually remember seeing any. Oh well.

It will do Christy good to be out getting a little exercise... it will surely help her get into shape after having her baby.

Give her a hug and say hi from me.