Sunday, September 21, 2008

My day started off pretty rotten. I got up this morning as usually to get ready for church and I felt a little sick to my stomach. No trip to McDonald's because I didn't think My stomach could handle it. I took me some crackers and headed to church because I was feeling a little better. Made it through church and headed home.

After getting home I started feeling bad again so again I didn't eat because the thought of food wasn't good, I headed up stairs and hit the bed and there is where I have been all day. I have slept most of the day now I am wide awake. It is going to be a long night. I ate a few more crackers and I still feel BLAH. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Tomorrow starts another week and I sure hope I feel better tomorrow. I am off Wednesday for a doctor appointment. What fun.

No comments: