Friday, September 19, 2008

I wasn't going to write on my blog tonight until I read the response from Dennis. You are not going to believe this but it was my right heel also. How weird is that. Mine hurt the same place that yours does and it doesn't feel good at all. I am glad someone has my sympathy pains. THANKS!!! I don't wish that pain on anyone because I know how it feels and it HURTS.

The birthday party went really well. She had icing all over her face. You didn't have to encourage her to eat her cake, she went into it with both hands and ate the whole thing. She had blue frosting all over her face. We said that she looked like a smurf. She had a good time.

Of course when I got there and my ex was at the door and saw that I was getting ready to come up the steps he slammed the door just before I got there. He is such a butt hole. I didn't get to spend as much time with Savannah as I would have like to because Carol(my ex's wife) had to take over and acted like she was the only person that Savannah wanted . I told Michelle that since I wasn't working on Wednesday that I would probably come over and spend some time with the kids. Other than that it was a good night.

Michelle's sister was over there and complimented me on the way I looked. She has not seen me since I put a perm in my hair. She said that she liked it and she also said that it looked like I had lost some weight and I told her that I had. I wore a skort to the party and Michelle told her sister that I had good looking legs and that was good because your legs usually go last. Whatever that meant. I guess I still have some good years on these legs. It was good to hear that someone noticed that I lost some weight.

I am going to go for now and do some reading. I have to go get Christy in the morning around nine. We are going to a large yard sale and see if we can find some things for the boys and the new baby. Want to tag along?

No comments: