Monday, September 29, 2008

Got up this morning and decided to go for a bike ride instead of walking. I road two miles this morning. Tomorrow I will walk. Sometimes it is nice to change things up. I will probably do a workout also. I haven't been to the gym in awhile so maybe I will do that. It is just nicer to walk outside with the nice weather.

We had a staff meeting this evening and of course it was the same old thing as always. Sometimes they are informing but most of the time they are just a repeat from the month before and that is because we have workers that don't follow directions. Enough on that.

It looks like I may be going on a cruise with mom around the 11th of December. If the plans work out it will be fun to go with mom and some great memories along with pictures. I will keep you informed on the progress.

I have been looking at new monitors for my computer but so far I have not purchased on. I have found some good prices but I just haven't bit the bullet yet and ordered one. Maybe in the next few weeks.

Christy is redoing the boys room and she wants me to come over on Saturday and help her out. Her plans are to get the boys new spreads for their bed when she goes to the hospital to have the baby. Their room would be fixed up with transformers and when they returned home with a new baby then they would also have a new room to go. It will be something special just for them.

I forgot to tell everyone that Bama won again. Score was 41-30. They almost screwed up the second half. It probably wasn't a pleasant ride back to Alabama considering how they played the second quarter.

Well, I am going to call it a night so have a great evening and stay out of trouble.

1 comment:

denny said...

'Bama is certainly on a roll Cathy... I am happy for you although College football is not my bag.

The grandsons will certainly be surprised by the new room decor. You are a good grandma.

Walk while the weather allows Cathy, winter is just around the corner and the gym will be much more appealing...

Have a great evening CiĆ o !!