Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What a beautiful morning to be outside. I got up around 6:30 and made sure that Riley got up for school and I had to wake him up again at seven. He was out the door in five minutes and I headed out for my morning walk. I walked just over two miles and it was great. The weather was in the low sixties with a little breeze.

When I got back from my walk I headed to Wal-mart to pick up a few groceries. Money sure doesn't go very far when you are grocery shopping. It doesn't take long to spend a lot and then you don't have anything when you get home. It is depressing.

Christy went to the doctor today and she gained three pounds and the doctor was pleased. She has only gained two pounds this whole pregnancy. She asked the doctor if he could tell her about what size the baby would be and he told her that an estimated guess would be around eight pounds.

I am off tomorrow. I have to head to the doctor for a check-up and then I am going to go clean my car. Then who knows from there.

Dennis, what did the doctor say about your foot? I hope your foot will feel better soon. I know how much pain your heel can cause.

Well, I am going to go for now. I will write more later. Have a good evening.

2 comments:

Leann said...

Hi Cathy. Lovin' the weather at this point. Mornings are a bit cool, but perfect for walks.

Hope all is well in your corner of the world.

denny said...

Howdy...

Dr. Thayer says stretch it, ice it and use heat. Can't say what caused it though. Wants me to use some heel risers in my shoes to alleviate the stress on the achilles tendon. I bought some at Wal★mart but they are jell and squish out so will need to get some hard foam ones. He wants 1/2" height on them.

Pretty weather here today also. Nippy air, 52˚ at the moment and the time is 9:26 am. It will warm up some I am sure.

Nice that your heel is so much better... maybe mine will take the hint and improve too.