Monday, September 22, 2008

I made it through the day even though I wasn't really up to my old self. I am feeling some better today but my stomach is still a little blah. Maybe by tomorrow I will be back to my self. I decided not to go to the gym this afternoon due to not feeling great. Tomorrow will be a better day.

I am trying to get tomorrow afternoon off so that I can help Christy move an entertainment center. There is a place that buys used furniture and they said that they would buy it from her and she is going to use the money to buy the boys a set of bunk beds. I am not sure that I can help her out because nobody wants to work my afternoon shift. I will try in the morning and if it doesn't work out then I will just work. These girls complain about not having any work then when you want them to work they don't want to work the shift that is until six and that is my shift.

Christy is having trouble with her feet and ankles swelling and if she isn't careful they doctor is going to put her on bed rest. They may even cut her hours back. She only has six weeks to go. The doctor said that she may not go until November. Time will tell.

We are going to have some wonderful weather the next week. The highs are going to be in the eighties with low humidity and the nights are going to be in the high fifties and the low sixties. It will be great walking weather in the mornings. I didn't make it this morning because I wasn't feeling well but I'll be out there tomorrow.

There is not much news to write about. Things are kind of boring around here so I will tell you guys to have a great evening and more tomorrow. Take care.....

1 comment:

denny said...

Cathy, I know what you mean about people wanting more hours and then refusing to take them when offered... Glad I am no longer in the work force.

Tell Christy Mr. Dennis said to take it easy and stay off her feet as much as possible.

Hope you get feeling a little more chipper too girl...