Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Howdy, this evening. My heel is doing great and I am sore from the workout that I did this morning and I new I would be. Tomorrow will be a morning walk again and then more cardio and then get ready for another day at work.

I will have to get the things ready to take to Savannah in the morning, for her birthday since I am going to their house right from work. I also have to take another outfit to change into just because I don't want to show up in my uniform. Our uniforms are not very flattering, so I would like to at least look a little better.

Well. not much to write on tonight. I will fill everyone in on the birthday party tomorrow night. I am going to see if I can set up the Picasa photo omline. Thanks Dennis, I forgot what it was called.

1 comment:

denny said...

I am thinking that perhaps my 'heel' is having sympathy pains for yours Cathy... how odd is that??

Which foot hurts on you? On me, it is the right one (that is the one next to the left one by the way).

Have fun at the party... I like her name...