Thursday, September 25, 2008

As the day has come to an end I will look forward to tomorrow. Yea! It's Friday. Not much going on to exciting in my life. Just working and seeing doctors. What fun. Work today was alright. My kids were a handful so I decided the best thing to do was take them outside and let them enjoy the nice weather.

I will probably work until seven tomorrow. I will find out for sure sometime tomorrow afternoon. The lady in the office is going to babysit tomorrow night and she wants me to work for her. Extra hours.

No big plans for the weekend. I may have the boys on Saturday and if I do we are going to go to Lowe's for a kids workshop. They will build something but I have no idea at this time what it will be. Then I will be babysitting a little girl that is in the second grade for awhile. I lead such as exciting life.

Since there isn't much to talk about then I am going to go for now. Maybe there will be more exciting news tomorrow but don't hold your breath, you may not live long. See ya!!!!

1 comment:

Leann said...

You and I are so much alike Cathy. My life revolves around my family, even tho they no longer live with me. But I so enjoy it!