Wednesday, September 17, 2008

GOOD MORNING!!!! I got up and decided to take a walk outside. I walked almost two miles and it was a beautiful morning to get out. After walking I did a twenty minute cardio workout and I can tell it already. I will probably end up sore but that is part of the whole workout. I hope that my heel will do alright. It is hurting some but maybe the Ibuprofen will help. More on that later.

We have a birthday party to go to tomorrow night. My Savannah turned one yesterday so her party will be tomorrow. Look for pictures later on. Maybe by the weekend. I am still trying to figure out how to do the picture thing. I'll get it sometime. I may end up finding someone to show me how.

Dennis, where have you been hiding. I haven't talked to you in awhile. Catch you whenever.

It is that time again, time to head to work. More later on this evening. Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

denny said...

Hiding?? I posted to your blog yesterday... vision giving you problems my friend?

We have the cool weather now that you wish you had... I will wish some your way. Easy on the heel girl, hate to have to have you re-shod.

Check out Picasa for online picture storage Cathy, it's simple and it's free.