Friday, July 10, 2009

The weekend is here...

Good day to yall!!! I thought that I might as well get this written before heading to work since this is my long day. I will leave my main job and head to the bowling alley for my other job. It makes for a long Friday. But that is okay because I have extra money to do with as I please. There isn't much going on around here other than work. The weather has cooled off a bit. We were only in the eighties yesterday but that was because we had rain come in which we really needed.

After leaving work a little early I headed to the tanning bed for relaxation before heading to Cottonwood to spend the rest of the evening with the boys. I sure am glad that I took that time for me because I needed it.


I went last night and spent the evening with the grand babies. We went tot he cafe and had supper and I was going to spend time with Mason but my ex made sure that I didn't. He is such an asshole. So, I ended up spending it with the other three. After eating Jonathan and Christopher wanted me to play Monopoly. I really didn't want to play but I did. I told them that we would play for awhile and then whoever had the most after the time limit would win. I just played and I didn't buy many properties. I let the boys do that. It ended up that they both won in one way or the other. Jonathan won because he had the most properties and Christopher won with the most money and of course Nana lost. To bad. We had a good time and I had the hardest job trying to keep up with who had what property and who owned who what money. They enjoyed it. By this time it was almost ten so I headed to the house.

After coming home I checked my e-mails and there was nothing interesting there so I did some puzzles on the computer and then I headed to bed. I haven't been sleeping well at night but I did last night. I told Christy that I actually slept all night and she said it was due to the fact that the boys wore me out playing Monopoly and I told her she was probably right.

I had better get off here and get myself ready for work. Time is approaching quickly and I am nowhere close to being ready to go to work. So I will catch yall later.

No comments: