Friday, July 17, 2009

Today is the day...

Today is my surgery day and I did not sleep well last night. My mind had all kinds of thoughts in it. I think it was because of the surgery today. I am up showered and waiting on Christy to get here. I have to be at the surgery center at 7:30 and it is only five minutes from where I live.

The doctor told me that the surgery would only take about thirty five minutes so I am hoping to be back home by eleven. They are pretty good about getting you in and out of the surgery center.

No breakfast this morning until after the procedure. I will probably end up taking Christy out to eat afterward depending on how I feel. I know that she want get up and have breakfast because she is not a breakfast eater.

Well. I am going to go for now and I will let you know how things go later on today. Have a great weekend.

No comments: