Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I woke up from a terrible quickly from a bad dream. I dreamed that Christy, Chad, and the boys were in a car accident and they had to air lift Chad, Christy, and Jonathan and one of the other boys had gotten killed. It was a terrible dream and I was so glad that it was only a dream. Needless to say that there was no going back to sleep after that. So I just got up and got ready for work.

Work was okay today. Just another day. We are in the process of getting ready for our new group of children to come in. They will start on the 10th of August. We have nineteen on roll as of right now and we can only have eighteen in our class. It is going to be busy year.

Well, I feel better now. I just got out of the shower and waiting for my hair to dry a little before heading to bed. Tomorrow is another day but not to busy.

Dennis, I did like the three minute movie that you sent. It was really cool and I sent it to my sister and a couple of friends. Thanks a bunch, I needed that.

I went out with some of my co-workers tonight. We went to a Mexican restaurant and I had a grilled chicken salad. It was really good. We all had a good time just talking and being with one another away from work. We will do it again around Christmas. It helps boost our morale.

Well, I better get my medicine and call it a night. Tomorrow is a work day for some of us. Dennis, enjoy your day off. I'm jealous because I want have any days off until my vacation.
Have a great day.....

No comments: