Saturday, July 4, 2009

A relaxing day.

Good morning everyone. It is after one so Happy 4th of July. I should be in the bed sleeping but I haven't been home very long and I have to wind down for awhile before settling in.

I slept in this morning because I didn't have to go to work and then I got up and did a load of laundry. I have a couple more loads to do tomorrow. Then I headed to Wal-mart to take some things back. After my trip to Walmart I headed back home for awhile before heading to the bowling alley.

The weather was a little cooler today. It was only in the upper nineties. The weather man said yesterday that in two weeks our weather has been over the 100 degree mark eight times and it is only June. What will July and August bring. It looks like we are in for a hot summer.

I went to the tanning bed and now I am a little red. I want be going tomorrow because they are closed but even if they weren't I would stay away. I may go on Sunday or Monday.

Riley (my nephew) has decided to stay here instead of moving back to Arizona to be with his mom. We are not sure if it was his idea or his mothers. I think he will be better off here because there is to much for him to get into in Phoenix.

Well, I am going to get off her and get some sleep. I will see you guys in about seven weeks. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

denny said...

Cathy, first off, "Happy 4th of July", secondly, nice change in the blog format... sometimes change is good.

Go easy on the tanning booth... a 'lot of a little' is much worse than a 'little of a lot'.

CiĆ o !!