Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Another day gone...

Today I got up and headed to Mcdonalds and had a biscuit and a glass of tea and then headed to work. Today was hot and humid but not as bad as it could be in July. We had a few showers this afternoon so it cooled things off a little.

I took the kids that I work with on their field trip. We went to the bowling alley where I work. Some of the kids did not believe that I really worked there so they asked the manager. We had a good time. But as the fun came to an end we headed back to the center to have lunch and to finish out the day.

After leaving work I headed to the tanning bed to relax. Then I headed home to get ready for church. After getting ready for church I headed to the mall to look for a white skirt and I had no luck finding one. I have been looking for one for several days and I can't find any that I like. I guess I will keep searching.

I work my regular shift tomorrow and then I am off Friday and Monday. I will find out tomorrow what time I need to be at the surgery center on Friday. I hope that I can have it done early.

Well, I am going to call it a night. Have a great day...

1 comment:

denny said...

The excitement is building...