Sunday, July 12, 2009

My weekend has been pretty good. I worked Friday night and as I started cleaning I found a twenty dollar bill on the floor. Yea for me. I stuffed it back for my trip.

Saturday was busy at the bowling alley. We even had a waiting list for people to bowl and that has never happened since I have been there. The manager's wife asked me if I was going ot stay with them and I told her that I wasn't sure yet. That I did not like working every weekend because I didn't get to spend time with my boys.

I did put my application in at CVS and we will see if they offer me a job and I also asked for more than I make at the bowling alley. The other girl that I work with told me that she did not want me to leave and that she was going to call the boss and see if she can get me a raise. We will see if that happens but that still does not mean that I will stay there.

I talked to Christy today and the baby has pink eye. They sent me a picture and he looks miserable.

I am going to see about getting my car refinanced. My first cousin works at a bank and I am going to see what she can do for me. I will probably give her a call tomorrow afternoon. It would be nice if I could get the interest rate dropped some.

Well, I better hit the bed, I have a busy day tomorrow and I have to be at work earlier because I am working with the school age children for the next three days. It will be a nice change.

Have a great day and be sweet.

1 comment:

denny said...

Pink Eye??, boy, it's been a long time since I saw a case of that... cats are good, when cooked properly or stuffed.

Not that I am in any way prejudiced against them...

CVS??? what is that???

Hope you get more money, that way ya can take me out to a nice dinner. *grin*