Monday, May 25, 2009

Our weather for this great holiday has been rain, rain, and more rain. It hasn't been a total washout, but it has rained a lot this weekend. There was no big plans on my day today. I worked four hours today in the kitchen. Then I went shopping and bought me a new pair of jeans and the boys some flip flops.

After I got home Christy called me from her work and asked me if I could go get her dad because he was broke down and of course I did. I know one thing the ride with him today confirmed that I would never go back to him. He is such an asshole. He doesn't treat anyone with respect and thinks that everyone should bow down to him and do things when he wants then done. I did not let him get the best of me today because I was ready with his smart remarks and I would throw one back at him when I thought it was worth it. He needs to learn how to treat a lady because he thinks that his wife should be at his beck and call. I told him that it sounded like me that he wanted someone that he could just lock up and be there when he wanted them. I am just so thankful that I am not in that situtation anymore. Other than his uncalled for remarks at time he was pleasant(as pleasant as he can be) most of the time.

Dennis, I know that tomorrow could be a hard day but it will be okay. Hold your head up high and carry one. You have friends that care for you and things will be fine. Just think you can look at other women and not get into trouble. HA! HA! HA!

I have just aboout over worked myself. By the end of the week I will have workedtwenty days in a row without a day off. It is about time to take a day off and head to the beach. You wanna go. It would be fun if this rain will ever stop.

The boys and I went bowling Saturday before I went to work and I bowled a 152 game. I was ticked about that score because I ususally don't break a 100. We had fun.

My aunt told me that she had an extra ball for me it I wanted it but I would have to have the holes redrilled but that would be no problem because one of the guys that comes to the bowling alley has a shop. The next time they come back into town I am going to head over there and pick it up. She said that it is a twelve pound ball. I sure hope I can pick it up.

I have to apolgize for not updating sooner but I have been busy with work. I will try to do better.

Have a great day and enjoy the rest of your work. Don't work to hard. Love from this southern gal.

No comments: