Monday, June 1, 2009

Het out there. I know I haven't been good lately about updating this blog. It seems like I am always working or something. There really isn't any excuse. Every time I turn around I am having problems with my computer and that is aggrevating enough. I am almost to the point to buy another towerand get this all taken care of. The one I have is about four years old, so who knows I may end up with a new one in a couple of weeks.

Everyone is getting along pretty good. Jason and his family are getting ready to move within the next couple of weeks. I sure am going to miss my babies but it will give me a place to go visit to get away from things around here.

They cut Chad's hours at his job down to 32 hours but at least he still has one. It makes him mad that they cut his hours but it is like I told him, he should be thankful that he still has a job. They should be fine since Christy ended up with about a five thousand dollar increase in her pay over the year. It always works out.

My mom seems to be doing much better. That sure is good for me because then I don't worry about her as much. Her cancer doctor gave her a good report and it seems that she is getting gooder and gooder every day.

I had to throw some of that southern slang in my conversations somewhere. I know that yall like to her me talk like that. HA! HA! HA!

Well, I am going to get off her and go visit with Alan. We hardly see each other and I want him to at least know that I am still alive.

Take care and have a good week.

1 comment:

denny said...

You are right Cathy, that Southern slang adds a lot of spice to your writing. I suppose Jason is quite excited about moving. And you are right Chad is lucky to still have a job in this economy, thank God Christie got such a nice raise.

Glad your mother got a good report from the doctor, I'm so happy you still have your mom with you. Don't work too hard girl, see you later.