Monday, May 4, 2009

Not much went on today. The day started out with rain and it was here to stay for the day. It finally stopped late this afternoon. The sun tried to come out but there wasn't enough daylight to allow that to happen.

I received a call from Michael this afternoon and he isn't going to get to meet me for lunch on Thursday. He has a class that he has to do for three days and so I guess I will just stop and have lunch by myself. That sometimes gets old but life goes on.

I guess since I want get to have lunch with Michael I may just do a little shopping while I am in Birmingham. It just depends on how I feel at the time. I have to be back in town by seven because I have to go to work.

I get to go get fitted for my inserts tomorrow. Wow, what fun. I sure hope it works because I am tired of my heel hurting me. I am ready to get back into my walking again. Hopefully I will be able to get back on it within a month or so.

Well, I better get off here and get some bills paid. Have a great evening and a wonderful day.

No comments: