Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This is going to be short and sweet just like me. HA! HA! I have to get up extra early tomorrow to head to the doctor. I have to be in Birmingham by ten in the morning, which means I need to leave Dothan at least by six. YUCK!!!

I went yesterday and had my feet fitted for inserts and boy are those things expensive. They are going to cost around $400. The told me that the did not think that my insurance would cover it. So I got on the phone with Kesha (she does our insurance for us at the hospital) and she told me that she would send a letter to the insurance company and let them know that the hospital does not do this typr of work and that they should take care of the inserts. I sure hope so.

I also went to the eye clinic and set up an appointment with the suregon to see about having my eyelids done also. I figured I may as well get it all do this year and then maybe I can rest the next year.

Hey I may look like a new person after getting all this stuff done. If nothing else it will make me fill better.

Well, I better go and get myself into bed, tomorrow is going to be a long day. I will let you know how things go tomorrow aftger I get off work from the bowling alley. Have a great day.

No comments: