Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of you that are mothers and if your are not then happy day to you too. My day was spent washing clothes and mopping floors. I haven't seen any on my children today. It wasn't very much fun. It was kind of depressing. I have only heard from one of my children and it wasn't until about two o'clock. It sounds like I am having a pity party. So much for that.

Business at the bowling alley seems to be picking up some. The place had been let go for so long thatit was really run down and the new managment is trying to get things back up but it is a slow process. I stayed pretty busy last night. I got home a little after midnight and it was around one before I was settled down enough that I could relax and get some sleep.

Working there is a lot different than what I do during the day. It is a nice change and there are some strange people out there. I haven't even been able to play pool are bowl a game. I guess I am going to have to go up there on my day off and play.

I got my first paycheck from my part time job and it wasn't to bad to be part time. I was hoping that it would fall on the week that I din't get paid from my full time job but that didn't happen. Oh well, life goes on.

I had a good report at the doctor and so did my mom. We are a couple of tough chicks. I go on the 20th of this monthand seee about having my eyes done. I figured I may as well get it all done this year. I figured at 50 that I can become a new woman. HA! HA!

Our weather here is getting hotter but the humidity still isn't to bad yet but it is coming. It was in the ninties this weekend. Sounds like some good beach weather. I may have to take a day off and head to the beach. Maybe one afternoon and then I can sit there and watch the sunset go down.

Well I am going to go and do some searching on the computer. Have a great day and be sweet.

2 comments:

denny said...

Cathy, a message to your children... "Shame, oh Great Shame on you". Well, on a lighter note, you got a Mommies day wish from me so there...

Leann said...

I too missed out on seeing one of my children. Hopefully I'll get up there the next few days.

I would think the bowling alley would be an entertaining place to work simply due to the people involved :-)