Sunday, May 3, 2009

Now that I updated some pictures maybe I can get my blog updated. Not much going on around here other than working and enjoying some nice weatrher. We had a little rain shower this afternoon. It was needed. Tomorrow should be another warm day.

I am enjoying my second job at the bowling alley. It sometime gets slow and then it is boring but for the most part it is fun. You get to meet every kinds of people. We had a small league come in on Saturday. They will be coming for the next few weeks so that will keep us a little busy. We get a lot of people coming in to play pool. There is six pool tables and 24 bowling lanes. We have a few arcade games and of course the area that I work in, the all famous snack bar....

I will be going to Birmingham on Thursday for my six month checkup for the cancer and hopefully I will be able to have lunch with Michael. Then I get to head back to be able to go to work Thursday evening. It is going to be a long day.

I will be able to keep my updates coming since I have got my computer going again. It is great to have it back going again. It keeps me from messing up Alan's. HA! HA!

Well, I had better get off this thing and get myself to bed. Have agreat day and more later.

1 comment:

denny said...

Cathy, it is nice to have you back online... don't work too hard