Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hey from southern Alabama. I will be seeing the city of Lebanon in a little over three months or 98 days, which ever sounds sooner. Ha1 HA1 I know they are the same. Just because I live in the south does not mean that I am a dumb blonde. No comments from the peanut gallery either.

It looks like I will be going to work in the rain, which means we probably will not be busy abd that makes for a long evening. Maybe if it does rain it want be for very long.

There isn't much to talk about around here. I got up this morning and cleaned my room and washed a load of clothes. How exciting. I then played around on the computer and chatted with a friend until he had company show up. Then I headed to Wal-mart to pick up a few things and now I am back on the computer chatting with my son or daughter-in-law. I am not sure which one it is.

Well, as I end this I need to say good-bye until later. It is time for me to head out to the bowling alley and have some fun. Have a great one and be good.

This southern chick checking out.

1 comment:

denny said...

Good Lord... how in the world do you do it all... all that exciting stuff... You are SuperWoman...