Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What news can I bring to you from the deep south. It is getting warm here but you probably already figured that out. So unto what is going om with my children. I would fill you in on myself except there isn't nothing exciting happening to me. So to my kids.

Christy turned down the job at Ft Rucker because CVS matched what she will be making and she wasn't going to get any more from the government even though she had more experience. Her dad thinks she made a bad choice but I on the other hand think she made a good choice because they really work with her at CVS and there isn't much that she ask for that she doesn't get. She has a good boss at CVS. But is doesn't matter what we think because it is her and Chad's decision.

Jason and Michelle have decided not to move until the end of June even though they are paying rent on two places. Sometimes young people make no sense. I am glad they ar4 staying a little longer but I just wished they would have thought about wha they did before they did it. But it will work out anyway.

Micheal and Erin are doing fine. I don't talk to them very much unless I call them. Michael has to go to Virginia next week for his work. He will be in Farfax, VA for a week. He never knows where he will be traveling with the job that he has.

Well, I am going to go and hit the bed. Have a great day and be good.

1 comment:

denny said...

Well Cathy, if nothing else, your live continues to keep your readers amused. Children rarely follow the path the parents think is best so no surprises there either.

It's been wet here, I hope we are coming to the end of it for awhile but it is Oregon and thus unpredictable weatherwise.
Vacations for you now will include visiting the kids, with the exception of Christy and Chad as they will just stay where they are... That is good.

Have a wonderful day my friend...