Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I guess it is time for me to update this thing from the deep south. We have had some cool weather come in this week. It has been pants weather. We went from wearing shorts in 90 degree weather to the upper sixties this week. What a change. It is getting warmer as the week comes to an end. Tomorrow we are going to be in the eighties. We have also had some good wind blowing in and who knows where that has come from but we will take cool weather anytime we can get in down here.

I went to the eye doctor about having my lids done. They did a test on them this morning and when I first went in she told me the first test I wanted to fail so of course I did. Then the did a second test with my eyelids pulled up and I did better. I go next Wednesday to see the eye doctor and then we will decide when or if I need to have the surgery. I have seen more doctor the last several months than I have almost in my life time.

Tomorrow is another day at work and then to the bowling alley. Thursdays are usually slow so I end up doing some cleaning and stocking things up. My Fridays and Saturdays are my busy days. Friday is worse than Saturday because I work all day and then I work until midnight on Friday.

My shoes that they put the wedges in and the inserts haven't done much about the pain on my heel as yet but it is still early. I hope that in the next couple of weeks I will start to tell a difference because I want to get back into my walking and I can't do it as long as my heel is killing me. I am going to give it about three weeks and then if nothing happens I may get in touch with the doctor again.

I have three months before I arrive in Lebabon. I am starting to get excited about it and it will be so glad to get away from work and to be able to enjoy some down time.

Well this southern gal is going to call it a night so ya'll have a great evening and don't work to hard the rest of the week.

1 comment:

denny said...

Hello Cathy!

What a beautiful weekend we are going to have here in Lebanon, I hope you share the same weather in Alabama.
Do you have any special plans for this weekend anything with the grandchildren?.

I don't have any special plans but I was thinking about perhaps going to a movie later on today. I think while I am in Albany I will stop at the bread store and get some English muffins.

Well my dear, I wish you the happiest of all Memorial days.

PS, tomorrow would've been 29 years. Some things just don't work the way you think they will.