Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This up-date is for one of my special friends and you know who you are....It has been hard getting the up-dates done with my computor being messed up again. I am working on the situtation.

I ex wanted me to sign a quick title deed to some property that is both of our names and I called my lawyer yesterday and he told me to tell the other lawyer thatI would sign it if they would draw up another paper that stated that I received half of what the land sold for and I am sure that Robert is not going to go for that, but as my lawyer said it doesn't matter to me one way or another because I am not any more if I sign it or if I don't. When I called Robert's lawyer he told me that he could not draw up the paperwork that he was only hired to do the deed and then he poceeded to tell me the benefits of me signing it and tried to put the guilt on me and then I called my lawyer again and he told me that his lawyer was bullshitting me about the paper work. My lawyer told me to call him back again and tell him that he needed to get ahold of his client and tell him that unless there was paperwork drawn up that I was to get half of it anf that I was to be present when the sale was done that they could just quit bothering me. So the ball was thrown back into there field. I have been expecting an ugly phone call from my ex but I am going to let it go to my voice mail and then I will just save the message. I am not going to back done and let him think that his treats are going to get to me. I told my lawyer that I may end needing him again and he said to just let him know. After this is over then the only reason that I should have to talk to theat man is if it is about our children or grandchildren. So we will see where this battle will end.

Our weather here has been great but wew are going to get some more rain in later in the week. We really need the rain to get rid of some of this pollen. My car is orange with a yellow tint. You could spray it off every day and it would still be yellow.

I am getting a new hair do on Thursday. I am going to go get some curls put back into my hair. I will have to get pictures and show everyone. I figured I may as well pamper myself because no one else will. HA! HA!

Well. I am going to get off here and finish getting ready for work. Have a wonderful day!!!!!!

2 comments:

denny said...

The sooner you can cut that cull loose, the better off you will be Cathy.

Stick to your guns girl.

I am anxious to see the new pictures...

Leann said...

You are so right in that if we don't pamper ourselves no one else will :-) Go for it girl.