Monday, March 9, 2009

Another beautiful day!! The weather was just perfect. We are all enjoying this nice weather. I did get my mile walk in today. I went for a walk on my lunch break. I can tell that I haven't walked in awhile but I am really trying to get back on track. It is hard getting back to it after not doing it for so long.

I called the doctor's office this morning to find out what I needed to do for Friday and they said nothing different except for no make-up and to bring something to do and something to keep me warm. They said that the worse thing was just waiting for the results to come back. They said that once they got the results back and they have gotten all the cancer then they can close up the incision. I will be at the office for about four hours.

I am going to try and get my car cleand tomorrow. I was going to do it this morning but it didn't get sone because I did several other errands. I did manage to get everything that was on my list done today.

Well, I am going to call it an up-date until later. Have a great day....

1 comment:

Leann said...

Love the new pics!! Enjoy the day!