Thursday, March 12, 2009

How is things in your area. Ours is great. We have had a beautiful warm week with very little humidity. We should have one more day of good weather and then in comes the rain for a few days. That's okay because we have really enjoyed the warmer weather.

Tomorrow morning they will be cutting out the cancer on my face. I hope they get it on the first try so that I want have to be there all day. They said I could be there for a couple of hours if they get it the first time. If not it could end up being half of the day. I am shooting for a couple of hours. I am leaving it in God's hands.

If I feel alright I may go see my mom on Saturday. We will have to see how things will go.

My little buddy, Christopher is going to come over tomorrow night and take care of his Nana. He told his mom that someone had to be there to take care of her and that he was going to do anything that his Nana needed him to do. My grandsons will take care of me. I want really ned anyone to take care of me but it makes his feel important.

I will let you know how things turn out tomorrow afternoon. I am sure that things will go well.

Well I better get some rest. I have to get up early tomorrow. Christy and I are going to go have breakfast at Cracker Barrel before I go to the doctor.

Have a great day and I will write more later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leann,

I decided that it was time to but some newer pictures on my blog. I get tired of looking at them and I am sure that others do too.

Have a great weekend!!!

denny said...

So, tomorrow is the big day, well actually today I suppose.

I have faith that God will take good care of you Cathy, you are special and I know he loves you.

Nice that Christy and you get to have breakfast... she better by buying it too... tell her Mr. Dennis said so...

Good luck and I am praying for you.