Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hey out there...the weather out here was good. It was seventy today. Tomorrow it is going to be in the middle seventies and by Sunday it is going to be eighty. We are have great weather right now, but who knows how long it will last.

I went to Robert's sisters funeral yesterday and it was very short. I sometimes felt like an outsider but that is alright to. The ones that make me fell like that aren't worth my time anyway. I had to go back to work after the funeral but I went out to the house after I got off work and spent a couple of hours with family that I have not seen in over 15 years. It was good to visit with them and we are going to keep in touch.

I ended up leaving there around eight on my way to the ER becuase Chrity had to take Benjamin in because of his breathing. He is having to take breathing treatments now. They are not sure what it is right now but hopefully they will find out tomorrow after taking him back to the doctor. They think that it may be seasonal but they aren't sure yet.

I am so glad to get my computor back going again. I ened up having to replace a part but at least it is up and running again. It took me longer to get Alan to get on it than it did for me to get the piece. But that is alright too.

I tried to get off today but that didn't happen. I wanted to go visit some friends that were from Virginia and they were only about three hours from here and only about ten minutes from my mom. We don't have enough subs to keep up with everybody wanting off but that will change in a couple of weeks becase they are hiring two or three more. We need some good workers that are willing to work.

We I am going to call it a night, so have a great evening and a wonderful day...

3 comments:

denny said...

Cathy, I and those who read your blog are also happy to see you back up and running.

Glad things went OK at the funeral, I don't generally attend funerals, they make me depressed.

It is good that you were able to visit family, it brings folks back together that too often drift apart.

Sorry you couldn't meet up with the folks from Virginia, that's just how it goes sometimes.

Take care and enjoy your warm weather...

Leann said...

I'm assuming that Robert is your ex?

I wish we could get some of that nice weather. I'm so tired of being cold all of the time. Not to mention I can't wait for the flowers to bloom and the trees to blossom and......lol

Take care and enjoy the sunshine!

denny said...

Well, if your computer now works, why not update???

No excuse huh!! I thought so.

Git 'er Done.