Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hey everyone. I hope this finds all of you doing good. We are better now that the rain is gone. We had betweeen eight to ten inches of rain the last three days. Now it is going to be suynny for a couple of days and then back to the rain again in the middle of the week. What fun. NOT.

I just got through booking my flight to Oregon. I will be leaving Birmingham around lunch and landing in Portland around suppertime. I leave on August 22 and I am there until Sept 5. Now I have to wait for the conformation to come through. It cost $246 round trip. Now I need to save some more money up to spend.

Things are going really well right now. I did go get my curls. Lots of them. Now I have to get use to them all over again. It was nice to be pampered even if I have to do it myself.

Now That I have the ticket booked I can start getting excited about coming out again and I hope this time it is going to be warmer. This is my gift to me for my 50th birthday.

Well I am going to go for now you all have a great weekend and sb good.

1 comment:

denny said...

Wow !! it will be good to see you Cathy, that is going to be quite the stay isn't it??

Hope the weather is nice while you are here also... we should be in a dry spell and it likely will be rather warm.. No humidity though so it won't be too bad.