Sunday, March 8, 2009

Since I haven't up-dated over the weekend and some people are getting on to me I guess I better get-r-done. There isn't much going on around here other thsn we are enjoying some beautiful weather. It was in the mid seventies yesterday and today and it looks like we will have the same kind of weather for most of the week.

The baby is still having some breathing problems. Christy said today that he was finally getting some junk coming up from his lungs so maybe he is on the mend. She has to take him back to the doctor on Friday after I finish up with my surgery. It is going to be a busy day.

Since the time has changed I will be able to get some walking in before it gets dark. I am ready to get back to the grinding stone. So tomorrow starts me back into my exercise program. I just hope that my foot holds out. I have still been having trouble with my heal and the doctor gave me some medicine last week but it doesn't seem to help much.

My last doctor appointment was a good one. It was good to get some good news for a change. It seemed that everytime I went it was bad news. I still have some work to do but at least it is better.

Christy, Michelle, and I went to several yard sales yesterday. Michelle found several outfits for her kids and so did Christy. We all went to Applebees for lunch and then back out again. We had a blast cutting up without no children or men tagging along. I think we are going to do it again soon. Not that I think anything is wrong with children or men.

My Daughter-in-law signed me up for a Christian dating service and I told her that I was going to get her and that I didn't need any help. She tought it was funny. I'll get her back someway. When I told Christy she also thought it was funny. I don't know what i am going to do with those two girls. Love them.

Well, I better call it a night. Tomorrow is the beginning of another long work week. Have a great day and more later. LOL

1 comment:

denny said...

Cathy, what a lovely post. It is nice to see what is going on in your life and the blog is an easy way to share with many at once.

Shame on the person that got on you for not updating *grin*. Glad you had a good time garage saling, that is a fun thing to do.

You might be surprised at who could be lurking on a christian dating site Cathy, after all, there is more to life than grandkids and your kids... I hope you do meet some nice gentleman.

Good news from a doctor is always a blessing as they seem to rarely have opportunity to give some. Now you need to ask him or her to cut your bill in half and that will really put a smile on your face...

Have a great week...