Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hey everybody,

What a wet weekend we had. It rained from Friday through Sunday and then the sun came back out and we have had some more beautiful weather.

I am doing good from my surgery. The brusing is almost gone and I will get the stitches out on Friday. My eye has turned many diferent colors and it is now a little yellowish. I don't think that the scar is going to be to bad.

Work has been going pretty good. I go in today to do my evaluations with my boss. I am sure that it will be good. I usually get the highest that you can get. It want make that much difference in my check but every little bit helps.

I do apoligize to my readers for not updating as often as I was before but things happen. I am still having problems with my computor. My brother thinks that it might be the power cord. I think that is what he said. When I am on the computer it will just quit right in the middle of me doing something. Another thing to get checked out.

To my people out there I will try to up-date more often. DENNIS!!!

Have a great day and be good.

2 comments:

denny said...

Ha, ha. I knew you meant me darlin. Well, glad to hear the medical updates, I think it would have been neat to see a picture of some of those colors though.

Perhaps you should take your computer in and have it looked over Cathy. It does seem to be giving you fits lately.

Take care lady...

denny said...

An Update would surely be nice miss Cathy !!!