Thursday, October 29, 2009

I wanted to get this written before it gets to late and I also need to get busy on my costume for Saturday. I haven't even started it yet and I need it by Saturday evening. I guess I better get busy. Enough on that.

Mom is doing rally good. They moved her to a room the first of the week and they are talking about her being able to go home in a few days. She is still having trouble with retaining fluid. Johnny told me that she was even losing fluid through on of her arms and they were having to keep a bandage on it. They don't seem to be to concerned about it. They also said that they will probably be able to control he heart problem with medicine. That is good to know. She is in no hurry to get out of the hospital, which is unlike her. She can't stand to be away from home and her dogs. Just continue to keep her in your prayers and thoughts.

Tomorrow is my long day. I have to work my regular job and then off to the bowling alley. I went by there on Wednesday and we had our lights put in for our cosmic bowling. It looked really cool. We can do different kinds of music. Maybe it will help getting people in the alley because everyone we have talked to in the past few weeks thought we were closed and we never have been.

Well, I better get off her and get some things done. Have a great weekend and I will keep you posted on my mom. I appreciate all your thoughts and prayer for her.

1 comment:

denny said...

Gosh !! I am so happy that your mother is doing better Cathy, I've really worried about her... and you also. Prayers help, people like to deny that, but you can't argue with results...