Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hey everyone. The weather here has gotten cooler and it is a nice change from the hot weather. The bad thing is that the wind is blowing and making it a lot cooler than we like. We can handle the cold but not the wind. These Bama people don't do wind well.

Tomorrow is Christopher's big day. He will be having surgery around seven in the morning. He is not excited at all. They have to be at the clinic by 5:30. I will head by there in the morning before heading to work and check on him. I will probably be there by seven.

Dennis, I have not met the man from Mobile yet. It is in the planning stage. I first have to make a trip to Mobile and right now there is no time to go. I am a busy woman right now between bowling, work, work, and more work. I will probably go down around the middle of November if it works out. I will be sure to let you know if it works out.

My mom hasn't been doing real well. She is having a really hard time with breathing. She went to the doctor on Monday and she still doesn't sound any better. She promised that if she wasn't any better that she would go back to the doctor. She says that she doesn't like to go to the doctor's office because there is to many sick people and she doesn't want to get any worse. I told her that she needed to get better so that I could come over and take her out to eat at Chili's. So maybe by the end of the month. Even if we don't get to go eat I am still going to head that way with in the next couple of weeks. It has been awhile since I have been over there.

Jason and Michelle have gotten settled into their new place and Jason seems to like this store a lot better. I sure hope it works out for them this time. They are about the same distance as before but in the other direction. I will have to make a trip there before to long also. In two weeks I will be going to Michael's to spend the night. I have to go to the cancer doctor in Birmingham on Nov.1st so I am going to spend the night with Michael. I have a lot of traveling coming up with in the next few weeks.

Bama is doing well again this year so far. We still have some hard teams to play. GO BAMA!!!!
I was listening to the game on the radio and telling everyone at the bowling alley what the score was.

Well, I better go. I need to get ready for church. Have a great weekend and week.

1 comment:

denny said...

Cathy, I wasn't aware of the time frame for the man meeting, but my well wishes remain the same. I am keeping in touch with Nora, but 8,000 miles is a long darn ways no matter how you cut it. We do pretty good on Messenger then I call her also but it still is difficult to be apart... I wish you the best, and good reviews on your cancer checkup also... Say hi to Michael and tell Christopher that he can handle it, poor little guy.

CiĆ o !!