Thursday, October 22, 2009

I thought I would update on my mom so those who read and care will know what is going on. I talked to my sister this afternoon and her heart rate is still up and she is still in ICU. They said that they could possibility shock the heart but they don't really want to do that because of here breathing problems. It is going to be a long road this time but we will take it one day at a time. She has started eating a little. They gave her something for anxiety on Tuesday night because she was afraid to go to sleep because she was afraid that she would forget to breath. Johnny told me that Wednesday morning that she looked better because the dark circles were gone and that she looked rested.

Alan and I are planning on going up on Sunday. He was going to go up on Saturday but I talked him into waiting until Sunday and I would go with him.

I did my post bowling on Wednesday and the first two games were not so great. I bowled a 103, 107, and then on the third game I blew it away with a 180. I was shocked with myself.

Tonight was a busy night because we had our fall festival at school tonight and I ended up in the obstacle course helping children up the wall to slid down on the other side. I told my boss there was a reason that I signed up for the popcorn machine and that was because I was to old to be pushing and pulling all those kids and that I was going to be to sore to come to work tomorrow. Yea right> I will be there but I probably will be one sore girl. I had to show them that I wasn't to old to give it a try myself. The first time I didn't make it and down I went but then I gave it another try and I did it. Hurray for me and I will be paying for it tomorrow.

Well, I better get myself up from here and get myself ready for bed. Have a great weekend!!!!

2 comments:

denny said...

Hang in there Cathy, we know that the big guy upstairs has a plan, maybe not what we expect, but it will for the best...

My prayers are with you...

Leann said...

My prayers are with your family.

Kids...HA! Everytime I meet up with the grandkids I have to show them I'm not to old to climb around on the play structure. Good thing they can't see or hear me the next day :-)