Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I guess I better do some updating since I haven't done any in while. With working two jobs and other things that have been going on I just haven't had time to do any updating.

I guess I will start with me. I have joined an adult/child league at the bowling alley on Monday nights. We bowled Monday night and we had a good time. I didn't do to bad. My scores were 105,118, and 138. Not to bad for an old woman. I bowled against one of my co-workers, which was even more fun.

Jason and Michelle are moving again. This time they are going to Florida. They will be moving to Tallahassee this coming weekend. It has been an ordeal. It will be a little closer than Montgomery but not much. Maybe this one will work out. The company is going to pay for their expenses to move but they still have to come up with the man power to get the truck loaded. It looks like they will be loading on Saturday evening and driving here on Sunday.

Christy has to take Christopher to the doctor on Friday to see about having surgery on his hernia. His surgery will be on the 16th of this month. What a way to spend her birthday. I am going to take her out tomorrow for lunch for her birthday.

I talked to Michael on the computer this morning and he is doing well. I am planning on going up there on November 1st and spend the night. I have to go to the doctor on Monday the 2nd so I want have to get up as early. It will be good to see them. I haven't seen them since Christmas.

I have a wedding to go to on Saturday. My niece is getting married at a park in Ozark. I sure hope it doesn't rain. The wedding is at ten in the morning. The dress code is come comfortable and that is what I plan on doing. Maybe I will even try for a little sexy look.

Well, I better get off here and hit the sack. Have a wonderful evening.

2 comments:

denny said...

Cathy... a sexy look would be good for you. You are an attractive woman and need to show that to people... who knows where that might lead.

I miss reading you blog so keep it up a little better my friend... I update mine daily, so weekly shouldn't be too great a push for ya !! Take care babe.

Leann said...

It sounds like you are doing well and keeping yourself busy. I love bowling but have a hard time doing it anymore with the arthritis in my hands.

Take care and hope life is treating you well.