Monday, October 12, 2009

Everyone else had a busy weekend except for me. I was going to go to a wedding but I found out on Friday that it had been postponed until November. I told them it was nice of them to let me know. So instead I decided to go look for me some work pants. I did find some at Burks and it was the cheapest that I found them so I bought three pair so I am now set for work. So other than that my weekend consisted of working and church.

Jason and Michelle got moved on Sunday and they are in the process of getting things squared away. I told them if they had told me when they were planning on moving in that I would have helped them out but no one told me so I just went to church. I talked to them on Sunday night and it sounded like they had everything under control.

Christopher will have his surgery on Monday morning and that little guy sure isn't looking forward to it.

We are suppose to be getting some cooler weather bu this weekend. They say that is going to be in the forties. Time will tell. You never know what it will be here. I think most of us are ready for some cooler weather considering it was in the nineties today and very humid.

It looks like I may be making a trip to Mobile in a few weeks. My first cousin and my aunt want me to meet a guy that is retired from the Coast Guard. They tried to get him to come the day we were all at the lake but it didn't work out. So I think I will make a trip down there to meet him. Who knows if it will lead anywhere or not.

Well, this southern gal is going to call it a night and yall have a great day and look for more updates coming.

5 comments:

denny said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm.... Cathy you are a gem... any guy that can't see that is blind...

I hope you have fun and most of all I hope the guy turns out to be a nice guy that will treat you well... You are always in my thoughts my friend...

cathy said...

Thank you for the compliment. You help build up my ego.

I will have to see if there is any chemistry there to continue. If nothing else it will be nice trying and to have someone to talk with. They say time will tell but we aren't going to jump the gun to fast.

denny said...

I am sure Julie told you, but in case she didn't, Ralphy died this morning. Peacefully, in his sleep.

He will be missed.

denny said...

Hi Cathy, I guess you've decided not to post but about once a month or so?? I sure miss reading about how you are doing... Maybe that 'guy' you were going to meet turned into something special... I sure hope so for you. You deserve somebody special and nice...

Take care friend, write when you can...

denny

Leann said...

Cathy ~ I see from watching the Bama game today that the weather has indeed gotten cooler. Hpe you enjoy hte game and the weather :-)