Tuesday, September 29, 2009

WELCOME HOME DENNIS!!!

I had a busy weekend. It started off not so good. They put Benjamin in the hospital because he had croup. He only had to spend the night but that was enough. He seems to be doing better. After getting him out of the hospital we headed to the lake. We cooked out and played in the lake. The boys had a great time tubing behind the boat. Christopher was the first one to go and he loved it and then they asked Jonathan if he wanted to go and he was a little scared and of course Christopher called him a chicken. After that Jonathan decided to try it and he said it was fun but a little scary. Both of the boys road a couple of times.

We ended up staying the night and then we got up the next morning and headed to Montgomery to go to Savannah's birthday party. She turned two and she had a Dora party. We spent about two hours there and then we had to head back to Dothan because I had to work Sunday night. It was a busy weekend but a fun one.

I worked a long day yesterday and I have another one today. After I get off work I have to head to the bowling alley.

Tomorrow I have to go to the doctor and I am sure she is going to get on me about my test results that I had done last week.

I just need to get my self motivated again and it is so hard to do. I know that I can do it, it is just doing it.

Well I better go I been to get ready for work. Have a great day.

4 comments:

denny said...

Thanks Cathy, it is bittersweet being back here in Oregon, especially with my fiancé in the Philippines for God only know how long before her visa will be granted... I am still waiting for some paperwork before I can submit the application to the USCIS for processing... looks like it will be between 4 and 8 months before she gets to come to the US.

Government sucks... no kidding, just really sucks.

Leann said...

Hi Cathy,

It sounds like you've been busy and enjoying the grandkids. I love spending time with mine.

I hope somewhere within yourself you find the motivation to continue the great job you're doing.

You are an inspiration.

Take care.

cathy said...

Leann,

Thanks for the complement. I do enjoy me grand kids very much. We have a great time together. We may all be making a trip to Oregon next year if it works out. The boys want to go see the Redwood trees. We will cross that bridge after the first of the year.

If we don't get to come there we may go on a cruise. Either one is good for me.

How is your exercise program going? Mine not so well. I am really going to try to get back on it within the nest week or so if not my doctor is going to skin me a live.

E-mail me sometime at nanacathy@gmail.com

Gotta go it is late here and I haven't been home long from the bowling alley and this is my wind down time so I better get going.

More later.

denny said...

I guess you don't post anymore my dear friend??