Monday, September 14, 2009

What a weekend...Christy and I went to a big yard sale that sold children clothes on Saturday without any children. We were able to get a few things for the boys but not a lot. We then went ot a Mexican restaurant to have lunch and then back to the sale for the half price items. We headed back to the house and Chad picked her up there. After she let then it was off to work for me.

Work was very boring this weekend. We were not busy Friday or Saturday. Business was really slow. I have picked up another day for awhile. I am working on Tuesday nights because they have a league going on.

I went to see the boys on Sunday after church. They did not make it to church because Jonathan has been sick. He has run a fever all weekend. He was doing better afternoon. Christopher goes to the doctor on Thursday to see about getting his hernia repaired. He is not looking forward to that.

I may end up going to the doctor about my thumb. I am going to try to wait for awhile but I know it is not going to get any better.

Dennis, I am glad to here that yo are having a good time. You better watch out eating all that food. You are going to gain back all that you lost. How long is it going to take before she will be able to come to the states? I am glad that you have found someone that you think that you can be happy with.

Well, I better get off here and get myself in the shower before I end up being late for work. Have a great day.

1 comment:

denny said...

Thanks Cathy, I know I will be happy, and of course, so will Nora... the thing is that it takes between 2 and 6 months for her to get a visa to the US. Beaurocracy at it's very best.

Get the thumb fixed... that kind of pain isn't nice.

Lots of rice cathy, no problem with the weight gain...