Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I again only have a few minutes to get something jotted down before heading to bed. I have to be at work earlier in the morning so I want be up as late as I usually stay up. I have early days the rest of the week. Tomorrow will be a long day but Thursday and Friday I get ot leave at two thirty because I am working in the kitchen.

The weather is just plain hot. Today it was 98 with the heat index around 105 and it isn't summer yet. The humidity has been up but not as bad as could be. I think everyone is ready for cooler weather again but we have a long way to go before that happens.

Maybe when I get out there I will find some cooler weather. I sure hope so and if nothing else at least the humidity want be as bad. I have 66 days before I fly out. Time is flying by with everything that is coming up.

All the kids are doing well. Jason will be moving in about two weeks. Christy and Chad are kind of looking for a house to buy. Maybe one day they will settle down in something that is theirs.

Well, I better get off here and hit the sack. Have a great day and be sweet. Luv from this southern gal.

1 comment:

denny said...

Dear Cathy, nice to read that the weather is warm back there as you very well know I would not enjoy that. The weather here today is overcast and I don't believe the temperature will get much above 60° rather odd for the middle of June but then I think we've gone through a transition in weather and we are now experiencing a different cycle than we are used to.

It seems like it's taking Jason a long time to make his move although I'm sure the longer it takes the better you will like it.

It would be nice if Chad and Christie are able to buy a place and set down permanent roots. It will allow the children to make more or less permanent friends that they can grow up with and share school experiences with.

66 days isn't very long is it? I'm sure you'll encounter some cooler weather than what you're experiencing, but August can be a pretty warm months here in the valley albeit we will not have the humidity did you experience.

I'm sure you will appreciate the vacation being away from not only the school but also a bowling alley and just being able to relax and take it easy. I'm sure that Julie and I both will enjoy your visit.


Take care my friend...