Thursday, June 4, 2009

Howdy folks,

I wanted to get this updated before the weekend started due to the fact it is going ot be a busy one with working. I have worked extra hours this week and I anm planning on taking Monday off and going out of town. I am going ot go spend the day with my aunt on the lake and just relax for the day. We may do some fishing but who knows. I am planning on going up after I get off work from the bowling alley on Sunday evening.

I got a phone call from the eye doctor and they are going to schedule my surgery for July 17th. That was the earliest that I could get it done. I will have the stitches in for about ten weeks. I sure hope that it all works out okay. I will have a new look for my 50th birthday. I hope that it will all be cleared up by the time I make the trip out there.

The weather was cooler today but that was only because it rained on and off today. We have another chance of rain tomorrow and also into the next week. At least it will bring in some cooler weather but I kind of doubt that.

Well, I am going to get off here. I have some things to get done before I hit the bed.

You guys have a good evening and a good weekend.

1 comment:

denny said...

Well, a new look eh??, not a bad idea Cathy... you deserve to be able to look any way you can afford to look. I hadn't really noticed a problem with your eyelids, but then I didn't study 'em up close either.

Have fun at the Lake and enjoy your Aunt too.

Boy, you missed some real stormy weather here the last two days... honestly felt like a 'noreaster there for a bit.