Thursday, June 11, 2009

This is just going to be short and sweet. Not much going on around here other than working. I did take Monday off and it seems like the week has been longer. My goal was to go to my aunt's and sit around on the porch and just relax but that didn't happen. It was more running around town and helping to burn limbs. But at least I wasn't at work.

I will be glad when it is time for me to g=head out west and I can get away for awhile. Tomorrow it will only be seventy one days and that will fly by, especially since it is summertime. With all the things that I have going on it want be long.

Everyone is doing good. Jason and Michelle will be moving in a couple of weeks. Christy, Chad, and the boys are doing good. Nothing exciting going on with them. Michael and his wife are doing okay as far as I know. I don't talk to them as much.

Well, I am going to go. I have a long day tomorrow. It will be after midnight before I get in the bed.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: