Sunday, November 15, 2009

I talked to Johnny last night and he said that mom had gone to the doctor and that only forty percent of her heart was working and that it was going to take a long time for her to come back. She is still in the extended care and they are doing physical therapy on her. It is just a slow process. Sometimes when I talk to her I can understand her and then other times I don't have any idea what she is talking about. Johnny thought that maybe she had a stroke but the doctor doesn't think so. They did some blood workup to check her medicine and to make sure that they are all working together like they are suppose to.

She said that she was coming home on Monday but that want happen. She is still not ready physically. I am going up on Thursday and spend the day with her and my sister. Maybe we will have more news then.

Christy and Chad are on there way to see Michael for the night because Christopher has to be in Birmingham at eight in the morning for an appointment for his hernia. The baby is with me right now but I will be taking him to Chad's dad in a little while for him to spend the night because I have to work tomorrow.

Chad has another flare up of his MRSA and he needs to go to the doctor but he hasn't. If he isn't careful he will be back in the hospital.

I go to the doctor tomorrow to have my thumb looked at. I am sure that they are going to want to do surgery. We will wait and see what they say.

Well, I better go and get some things done before the little one wakes up. Have a great week.

1 comment:

denny said...

And what, may I be so bold to ask, did you do to your poor little thumb dear lady.???