Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I said that I was going to try and post on a regular basis so here goes nothing. There isn't a lot going on around here other than working all the time. I will have Christmas Day off and the first of January, but other than that it is work, work, work.

On Saturday I will probably be going to spend the day with the boys. We are planning on spending the morning making cookies and candy. Sounds like fun. This is right up Christopher's alley because he loves to cook.

Mom seems to be doing better every day. She just found out the she has cataracts and she will be going to the the doctor the end of this month. She said that is the reason that she hasn't been able to see very well. She did tell me the they went out to a Mexican restaurant last week and that was good to hear. Slowly but surely she is getting better.

I have most of my Christmas shopping done. I have only a couple of gifts left to buy and then I get to shop for mom and Alan. It is just easier for me to do it because I know what the kids like. I will probably do some of it this weekend.

Well, I am going to call this an update and get started on something else. Have a great day and stay warm.

No comments: